Site Counter

Monday, May 21, 2007

Sister site created

I have created a "sister" site for our blog using the same name as this one. It uses the WordPress service and I find it has some options I like, which include having mutiple pages. I will therefore keep this blog up, as it is hard for me to throw away two years of work. I will update both at the same time. I invite you to check out the new Military History Blog. I hope you continue to enjoy both sites, as each has unique features with it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Impressive site. At least the reader won't have to be confuse because you both use the same name Military History blog. People in the military profession are surely reading the updates of this blog.

Thursday, June 07, 2007 3:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can import Blogger content into Wordpress, thought I've not personally tested it out.

There's a guide on Wordpress' site here: http://codex.wordpress.org/Importing_Content

Friday, July 13, 2007 10:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home