Site Counter

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Welcome to our newest member

Having had a chance to cool down from my initial frustration with having to switch over my account to the new Blogger, I have decided to stick it out as it is not a big deal (except for getting my other team members back online). However, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome our newest member of the team, who goes by the pen name of Buck Sargent. He is a veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan and brings much experience to our blog, as well as administering his own blog, called American Citizen Soldier, which I have linked already and I invite you to check out as it is quite good (loved the picture of the boy packing the Improvised Explosive Diaper). I thank him for his service to our great nation and look forward to his posts and expertise on this site.

Daniel Sauerwein
Creator
Military History Blog

2 Comments:

Blogger BUCK SARGENT said...

Thanks for the invite, Daniel. I'm currently taking a graduate level course in International Security, so I'll have a lot to draw from that may not be particularly relevant to my own weblog, but whose subject matter should be right at home here.

I'll try to have a post up by the end of the week.

-Buck

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 4:16:00 PM  
Blogger Daniel Sauerwein said...

Take your time as I know how much work grad. school can be. Good luck with your studies.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 6:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home